[Announcement from the NLS Business Law Review]
The Board of Editors of the National Law School Business Law Review is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 6 of the Review.
About the Journal
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR) is an initiative by the National Law School of India University to recognise and foster academic research and scholarship in corporate and commercial law.
The NLSBLR has featured scholarship by a wide range of leading academics, practitioners, and luminaries, such as Justice V. Ramasubramanian (Supreme Court of India), Phillip R. Wood (QC, Allen and Overy LLP), Prof. James J. Nedumpara (Jindal Global Law School) Rajat Sethi (Founding and Managing Partner, S&R Associates), Prof. Régis Bismuth (Sciences Po) and Prof. Anurag K. Agarwal (IIM Ahmedabad).
The law review intends to examine the interface between the myriad regulatory frameworks that impact doing business in India, particularly in light of comparative international perspectives. The mandate of the NLS Business Law Review thus includes company law, securities and capital markets regulation, banking and finance, taxation, foreign investment, competition law, commercial dispute resolution, contract and commercial law, and employment law inter alia.
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR – Volume 6) is accepting submissions under the following categories:
– Articles (6,000 – 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
– Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
– Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 – 3,000 words).
Guidelines for Submissions
– Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis. Currently, the Journal is inviting submissions for its 6th Volume. The deadline for sending submissions for the forthcoming volume is December 20, 2019.
– Submissions must be made in electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading ‘NLSBLR Vol. 6 Submission: <Submission Category>’.
– All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: size 12 and double spaced, footnotes: size 10 and single-spaced).
– All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
– An abstract of not more than 250 words shall have to be provided.
– Co-authorship (up to 2 authors) is permitted.
– No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
– The NLSBLR uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities.
– Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
– Submissions made to NLSBLR shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
– Submissions must fall within the general mandate of the journal, which can be found at https://nlsblr.com/.
In the event of any queries, please contact Shambhavi Shivdikar, Editor-in-Chief or Aman Vasavada, Deputy Editor-in-Chief at [email protected].