[Announcement on behalf of Educoncours]
About the Competition
The competition aims at allowing law students to express their opinions with the world, which includes some suggestions, critical analysis of the present corporate world, their innovative ideas which might lead to some widespread contribution in this area of law. This is an opportunity for every law student to discover this wide ambit of corporate law.
To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in the academic circle we have a strong and highly qualified editorial board of legal luminaries. Selected entries from this competition may be considered for the publication in our journal bearing ISSN number.
The theme of the Competition is General Corporate Laws
The following sub-themes have been identified as requiring academic consideration:
- Impact of FRDI Bill, 2017
- Critical Analysis of Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2017.
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017
- Implications of SEBI(Intermediaries) (Amendment) Regulation, 2017
- Compulsory Amalgamation: The perspective from FTIL-NSEL Bombay High Court Judgement
- Analysis of Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2017 and its implication.
This list is not exhaustive, and includes any other topic coming under the ambit of Corporate law that impacts India.
- The word limit should not exceed 2500 words (which is exclusive of footnotes). We request you not to use speaking footnotes.
- We prefer analytical study rather descriptive ones. The essay should be original, any plagiarism in the content may lead to disqualification from this competition.
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with 12 Font size of content and 14 Font size of Heading.
- The font for footnotes shall be in Times New Roman with font size 10 with single line spacing. One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained. Citation style: Bluebook 20th edition.
- Participants should submit their entries to this email id [email protected]com.The body of the email should contain your name, year of study, college and contact details. The subject of the email should be “Submission for Corporate Law Essay Writing Competition 2018”. Any personal information in the essay will be considered as a ground for disqualification from the competition.
To Register Click here
Single Author – Rs. 350
Co-Author – Rs. 500
- Last Date to Register – 28th Feb 2018
- Last Date to Submit – 25th March 2018
- Result Date : 15th April 2018
The competition carries total prize money worth INR 17000
Winner –Rs. 5,000 + Certificate of Appreciation + Publication in our journal bearing ISSN number.
1st Runners-up – Rs. 3,000 + Certificate of Appreciation + Publication in our journal bearing ISSN number
2nd Runners-up – Rs. 2,000 + Certificate of Appreciation + Publication in our journal bearing ISSN number
We will also reward rest of the 7 entries with Rs. 1000 each as the consolation prize with a publication too in our journal bearing ISSN Number.
All the participants will be provided with e-certificates.
For any queries, drop an email at – [email protected]
Mr. Priyam Jain, Core-Committee Member
Mr. Vishal Soni, Core-Committee Member