(The following announcement is from the Editors of the Development World Review on Trade & Competition Journal)
Developing World Review on Trade & Competition (DWRTC) Journal is pleased to announce the call for papers for its Vol.1 Issue 2.
1. Strengthening of all forms of cooperation and partnerships of trade and development, including North-South, South-South and Triangular Cooperation.
2. Addressing persistent and emerging development challenges as related to their implications for trade and development and interrelated issues in the areas of finance, technology, investment and sustainable development.
3. Promoting investment, trade and entrepreneurship and related developmental policies to foster sustained economic growth for sustainable and inclusive development.
– Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry are allowed.
– Abstract shall not exceed 400 words.
– For main text – the Times New Roman font, in font size 12 with line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
– For footnotes – the Times New Roman font, in font size 10 with line spacing of 1 shall be followed.
– The Journal prefers only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation.
– Submissions must conform to the Chicago Manual of Style (15th Edition).
– All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007.
– Submissions shall be made to the Editorial Board at [email protected]
– Kindly note that Student contribution is not allowed.
– For any query, kindly reach us at [email protected]
– Indian Author(s): September 22, 2011
– Foreign Author(s): September 28, 2011
– Last date for submission of Full Paper: October 31, 2011.