[Announcement on behalf of the Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, National Law University Jodhpur]
The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, National Law University Jodhpur, is organising a Three-Day Online Certificate Course on ‘Evolving Paradigms of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016’ in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India from 25 February 2023 to 27 February 2023. The event is a collaborative effort between National Law University, Jodhpur and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, which is the sectoral regulator of insolvency laws in India.
Duration of the Course
The Course would be a three – day long course i.e., from 25 February 2023 to 27 February 2023. The tentative number of total lecture hours for the course would be Eighteen hours.
Mode of Conduct of Lectures and Dissemination of Materials
The Course would be conducted through an online learning platform of Cisco Webex. All the pre-reading materials for the Course and the reading materials on the Course modules shall be disseminated to the participants through their registered mail ids upon successful registration.
Mode of Conduct of Examination and Dispersal of Certificates
The Certificate Course will provide for two kinds of e-certificates. Firstly, there will be a e-Certificate of Participationwhich will be given to every participant on account of their successful registration and ensuring attendance in all the sessions during the Course. Additionally, there shall be a e-Certificate of Merit, which will be disseminated to only those participants who successfully complete the evaluation process to be conducted at the end of the course and have obtained a score above 65%.
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: INR 3500/- only
Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 3000/- only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): INR 2500/- only
Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 2000/- only
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: USD 200 only
Early Bird Registration Fees: USD 175 only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): USD 100 only
Early Bird Registration Fees: USD 75 only
NOTE: There is no Registration Fee Requirement for the current Students of National Law University, Jodhpur
Details of Important Links
- The current Students of National Law University, Jodhpur may register for the Certificate Course following this LINK
- The External Participants may register for the Course by following this LINK
- The Participants can make the payment of the Registration Link by following this LINK
- Commencement of Registration Process: 12 January 2023
- Last Date of Early Bird Registrations: 13 February 2023
- Last Date for Registration: 20 February 2023
Please feel free to drop your queries at [email protected] with a subject line “Query_NLUJ-IBBI Certificate Course, 2023”.
Alternatively, the queries concerning the Certificate Course may also be directed towards the following individuals:
Mr. Sidharth Pareek, Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies.
Contact – +91-8107379182
Mr. Richik Dadhich, Advisor to Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies.
Contact – +91-7357879518