[Announcement on behalf of Cochin University Law Review]
The Editorial Board of Cochin University Law Review (CULR), the flagship publication of School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), is inviting submissions for Volume XLV proposed to be published in December 2022. CULR (ISSN No: 0970-0331), is a quarterly law journal published with the collective efforts of the members of faculty of School of Legal Studies, CUSAT.
The journal has been published since 1974 as a peer reviewed and referred journal. CULR offers a platform for presenting original views on contemporary topics in the field of law. The subscribers of the journal include various prestigious universities and institutions imparting legal education, scholars and students, within and outside India.
The Editorial Board invites submissions from academicians, practitioners, researchers, and students in the field of law. We prefer papers that show a thorough research and a well-articulated position.
Submissions under the following categories are invited:
- Articles: Between 10,000 and 12,000 words
- Notes & Comments: Between 6000 and 8000 words
- Case Comments: Between 3000 and 6000 words
- Book Review: Between 2000 and 4000 words
The last date for submission of manuscripts is: 15 September 2022
- Submissions are accepted only in electronic form.
- Submissions must be mailed to [email protected] with the subject title as ‘Submission- CULR 2022’.
- Submissions must be made in Word format (.doc)/(.docx)
- The submission must be accompanied with a cover letter stating the title of the manuscript, name and details of the author/authors and author’s contact details.
- The cover letter should state that the article is original and that it is not published /submitted for consideration in any other publication.
- An abstract of 250 words shall be sent along with the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain the name and details of the author/authors.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two persons is allowed.
- Proper acknowledgment must be given for such use of literature in the article submitted.
- The Board of editors may make such last minute changes that are necessary to meet the requirements of space and format.
- The submission will be run through anti-plagiarism software and plagiarism in any form will result in rejection of the submission.
- The decision on publication will be intimated within two months after the submission deadline.
- Submissions must conform to the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), 4th Edition.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12 with a line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman of font size 10 with single line spacing.
All queries are requested to be addressed to: [email protected].