[Announcement on behalf of the HNLU Corporate and Commercial Law Society Blog]
The HNLU Corporate and Commercial Law Blog is established under the Corporate and Commercial Law Society of Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur and is entering its third year of operation. The Society is an independent, student-run body formed by corporate law enthusiasts of HNLU solely intending to promote discourse on contemporary issues in corporate law.
The Blog aims to create a knowledge exchange platform for research scholars, practitioners, academicians, students and pursuants of related fields.
The HNLU CCLS Blog welcomes blog posts in the form of articles, short notes, opinions, and case comments which address issues of a legal nature on laws of banking, insolvency, capital markets, companies, competition, contract, securities, taxation, amongst others. The Blog is additionally open to entries on arbitration and international trade and investment law of commercial importance.
- The Blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis.
- Co-authorship is permitted subject to a maximum of two authors.
- Although we do not have a strict minimum word policy, we prefer blog posts that are a minimum of 800 words. The maximum word limit is 1,500 words. The word limit is exclusive of endnotes if any.
- We value originality of pieces the most. Although we expect blog posts to be original, the Editorial Board may relax this standard up to an acceptable level. For more details, please go to https://hnluccls.in/submission-guidelines/.
- All submissions are to be made by filling the following google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pHdlAC1Ll1TuqC955QsDcrComDlyru7QcnUvq0oUy5A/edit. Please do not email your entries directly, unless intimated otherwise.
- The Review Policy includes a double-blind peer review, which we undertake to complete within 14 days of submission. Please note that suggestions from the Editors may need to be incorporated by the contributors within 7 days of notification.
- Please note that we discourage posts that merely summarise cases or describe the basic aspects of these inclusive fields and prefer that these posts include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance.
- We shall send an email acknowledging receipt of the draft post within 48 hours of receiving your entry. If the same is not received, do email us at [email protected].
Ph: 9004361663 – Arush Mittal, Editorial Team, HNLU CCLS