[Announcement on behalf of Fortitude Learning]
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of international dispute settlement mechanisms, especially international arbitration globally. This course is curated to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of International Arbitration.
Topics to be covered
- International Commercial Arbitration.
- Interim Reliefs.
- Lex Arbitri-Relevance of Seat and Venue.
- International Investment Arbitration.
- Third Party Funding in International Arbitration.
- Drafting of Arbitration Agreement.
- Emergency Arbitration.
- Recognition and Enforcement of a foreign Arbitral Award.
- Pre dispute consideration in Arbitration.
- Institutional and Adhoc Arbitration.
- Negotiation and Mediation.
- Role, Responsibility of an Arbitrator along with the challenges faced.
Speakers for this Course
- Mr. Chakrapani Misra, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Mr. Steven Finizio, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
- Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner and Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Mr. Ajar Rab, Partner Rab & Rab Associates LLP.
- Ms. Kshama Loya, Leader, Dispute Resolution, Nishith Desai & Associates
- Mr. Ananya Kumar, Partner, Jyoti Sagar & Associates
- Ms. Priyanka Shetty, Counsel, AZB & Partners
- Ms. Tine Abraham, Partner, Trilegal
- Ms. Jae Hee Suh, Senior Associate, Allen & Ovary, Singapore
- Mr. Robin Ratnakar David, Partner, Dua Associates
- Mr. Varun Singh, Partner, SKV Law Offices (c)
- Ms. Radhika Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is September 22nd, 2021
Interested people may also reach out to us through the contact details given below:
E-mail ID: [email protected]
LinkedIn Page Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortitude-learning/