[Announcement on behalf of Fortitude Learning]
Fortitude Learning is conducting an online certificate course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 from August 20 to August 23, 2021.
About the Course
This course is a 4 day course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 with an aim to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the Insolvency Regime in India along with the developments since its inception in the year 2016.This Course is tailored to cover various aspects of the Insolvency regime, to be taught by the finest minds in this arena.
Topics to be Covered
- History & Evolution of Bankruptcy Laws in India and the Introduction of IBC Code, 2016.
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Plan.
- Role, Responsibilities of Resolution Professional along with the challenges faced.
- Formulation of Committee of Creditors and their role under IBC 2016.
- Role of Insolvency Professional in managing claims of various creditors.
- Valuation and distressed assets.
- IBC and Litigation Practice.
- Cross Border Insolvency.
- Resolution Plan.
- Liquidation Process and Role of Liquidator.
- Pre packaged insolvency resolution process.
- Insolvency Resolution for Personal Guarantors of Corporate Debtor.
Speakers for the Course
- Mr. Bahram Vakil, Founder and Senior Partner, AZB & Partners
- Mr. Satish Kumar Gupta, Ex-Resolution Professional, Essar Steel
- Mr. Sumant Batra, Managing Partner, Kesar Das B & Associates
- Mr. Ashwini Mehra, Retd. Deputy Managing Director SBI, Resolution Professional Punj Lloyd Ltd.
- Mr. Avinash Subramanium, Partner, AZB & Partners
- Mr. Ujjwal Ganguly, Director, Duff & Phelps
- Mr. Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court
- Mr. Anand Srivastava, Partner, Link Legal
- Mr. Uday Khare, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Mr. Ashish Rathi, Partner, Business Restructuring, Mazars India
- Mr. Divyanshu Pandey, Partner, S&R Associates
- Mr. Archit Grover, Vice President, Duff & Phelps
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is August 18, 2021
Interested persons may also reach out to us through the contact details given below:
E-mail ID: [email protected]