[Announcement on behalf of BR Foundation]
BR Foundation is conducting an online certificate course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 from February 26, 2021 to March 1, 2021. The Media Partner for the course is IBC Law Reporter. This is an annual 4-day course on Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, especially focusing on the developments in the insolvency regime in India and the major cases. The academic session is spread across nearly 25 hours and covers various areas such as the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, corporate restructuring, pre-packs, the role of the National Company Law Tribunal and Debt Recovery Tribunals, valuation aspects in asset maximization, cross border insolvency, etc.
The Course shall cover the following aspects of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016:
1. Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process;
2. Evolution of the jurisprudence on the role of Resolution Professional in Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process;
3. Role of Committee of Creditors;
4. Experience of working as an Insolvency Professional;
5. Landmark judgements;
6. Suspension of IBC and way forward;
8. Cross Border Insolvency;
9. Valuation aspects in insolvency; and
10. Particulars of resolution plan and overriding effect of insolvency laws.
Following are the confirmed speakers for the Certificate Course:
1. Bahram N. Vakil, Founder & Senior Partner, AZB & Partners;
2. Sumant Batra, Managing Partner, and Head – Insolvency and Corporate Law Practice, Kesar Dass B & Associates, New Delhi, and International Insolvency Expert;
3. Vijaykumar V Iyer, Partner, COO, Financial Advisory Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP & Registered Insolvency Professional;
4. Dr. Neeti Shikha, Head, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, IICA;
5. Saurav Panda, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.;
6. Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court;
7. Aviral Jain, Managing Director (Restructuring Advisory Services), Duff & Phelps, New Delhi;
8. Anoop Rawat, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.;
9. Sandeep Bajaj, Founder & Managing Partner, PSL Chambers; and
10. Kumar Saurabh Singh, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
Registration Details: The total intake for the Certificate Course is restricted to 100 participants. Applications are open for professionals, law students, and management students.
Please register at the link provided below:
Deadline for Registration: February 22, 2021
Interested students may also reach us at the contact details set out below:
(E) [email protected]
(M) +91- 7252919181, +918368510199