We are a group of HNLU students with a keen interest in Intellectual Property Law. By means of this blog, we aim to facilitate dialogue and debate on recent domestic and international developments. With the tremendous growth in technology, art and industry, IP has touched many facets of our lives such as business, innovation, sports, fashion, media & entertainment and pharmaceuticals. The IP Law Post is an endeavour to create an inclusive and open space that bridges the gap between students, researchers, academicians and professionals.
Board of Advisors
- Mr. AchuthanSreekumar – Partner, Anand & Anand
- Dr. Gemma Minero Alejandre – Professor, University of Madrid, Spain
- Mr. Masaki Mikami – Arbitrator and Mediator, Japan Intellectual Property Arbitration Center and Founder, Marks IP Law Firm
- Dr. Sheetal Vohra – Managing Partner and Founder, Vohra&Vohra
- Mr. Subhash Bhutoria – Partner, Krida Legal and Arbitrator, Court of Arbitration for Art
- Ms. Stacey Kalamaras – Founding Partner, Kalamaras Law Office LLC
- Submissions must be centred on intellectual property (IP) law, or discuss issues directly or indirectly relevant to IP. We accept analytical pieces regarding recent developments as well as those exploring new perspectives on long-standing discourses in IP law.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Posts shall be screened for plagiarism. Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions should be between 800-1500 words in length (exclusive of references). Longer write-ups may be split into multi-part posts, in consultation with the editors (all parts of the write-up will have to be submitted together).
- References must be hyperlinked to relevant sources. Endnotes will be accepted if the said reference cannot be accommodated through hyperlinks, and must be formatted in accordance with OSCOLA 4thedition guidelines.
- We accept submissions on a rolling basis. The Editorial Board holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- In order to facilitate a greater dialogue in the field of Intellectual Property Law, we accept submissions from both students and legal practitioners.
- All the submissions must be sent in MS Word document to iplawpost[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Submission for IPLP”.
- Author(s) must include their full name and institution in the body of the mail while submitting the same. A brief description of the author(s) is also welcome.
For any queries, please contact us at iplawpost[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Query”. You may also reach us on our social media platforms on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The website of The IP Law Post can be accessed here.